WTB Lookong for frags

kgstei

CONNECTICUT
I'm from CT and not going to make it up to the show but I have friends who are going and they've graciously agreed to meet up and pick up some things for me. I don't have much for trades other than purple sponge which I think is pretty cool looking. I've got a soft Coral tank which runs under 50/50 lights so I'm looking for things which look nice under Whites and pop under blues. looking to add some color. Things like colorful palys ( utter chaos, Sonic flares, armor of Gods, rainbow infusion), a bright green cabbage, a long tentacle green toadstool, mushrooms, gorgeous and sponge. and Thank you! Kurt

I'm from CT and not going to make it up to the show but I have friends who are going and they've graciously agreed to meet up and pick up some things for me. I don't have much for trades other than purple sponge which I think is pretty cool looking. I've got a soft Coral tank which runs under 50/50 lights so I'm looking for things which look nice under Whites and pop under blues. looking to ad
"FS - FragsGiving Frag Bags; Win a Hellfire Torch | Boston Reefers Society" https://bostonreefers.org/forums/in...giving-frag-bags-win-a-hellfire-torch.179309/

Lots available at the show

Hi Kurt. Good to see you on BostonReefers !
Hey John Yes BRS is a good spot. The Forum is well organized and has good participation. It would be nice if we could get a little of this a bit closer to home. I really believe that it's the heart and soul of a reef club. Maybe someday we can get Connecticut up and running again.

Back