Gone MNLH Cleaning Squad co.

This is a great idea. As things have become more hectic, I've often thought about outsourcing cleaning responsibilities...but I've always worried about some spray or chemical impacting the reefs. Having another reefer involved would make me feel much better about that potential risk!

Which areas do you plan to work in?

Great to see you up and running with the new business.
A 2 bed room condo is a lot smaller than a 2 bed room house especially the kitchen and bathroom areas. You may consider charge more for a house, as your rate is pretty low to begin with.

For reference, my cleaning ladies do our 4 bedroom house, 2 floors for $130 every two weeks. More if it’s only monthly. Initial deep cleans are a lot more.

Great to see you up and running with the new business.
A 2 bed room condo is a lot smaller than a 2 bed room house especially the kitchen and bathroom areas. You may consider charge more for a house, as your rate is pretty low to begin with.
Thank you. Dong I usually go by the rooms. In the price is low in the beginning so people can have a taste of the quality of work that we do. and then of course they’ll end up paying a little extra.. but I totally agree with you dong

For reference, my cleaning ladies do our 4 bedroom house, 2 floors for $130 every two weeks. More if it’s only monthly. Initial deep cleans are a lot more.
Yes of course deep cleaning is way more money because it’s a deeper clean on a messy house. A four bedroom house. I will be charging around that price as well 130 depending what the customer wants to clean once a A week or once in two weeks. And of course if it’s once a month. is a little extra because dirt piles up. It gets Really dirty in 30 days. Because the longer you take to clean the more dusty It gets.’Thank you all for the like’s. I really appreciate a lot for the like’s it helps me and my wife a lot.

This is a great idea. As things have become more hectic, I've often thought about outsourcing cleaning responsibilities...but I've always worried about some spray or chemical impacting the reefs. Having another reefer involved would make me feel much better about that potential risk!

Which areas do you plan to work in?
Surrounding areas of Clinton Massachusetts. Worcester. Concord mass we also drive there. The most we drive is 45 minutes to an hour. And since I have a reef tank myself. My wife is very careful with chemicals specially around Reef tanks.

I tip our cleaning ladies very generous due to our 5 cats and 1 dog. Most of the mess are made by these children.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back