Sold Monster Tank for Sale

That’s a crazy massive giant tank. Definitely would love that in my room and put a clear air tube mattress on top. when I wake up.I will see the fish. with my belly facing towards the mattress lol definitely would use it as a bed . The tank is So huge. And of course specially With the lights turning on morning time must be awesome floating on top of the tank as a bed clear mattress

Last edited:
not sure how someone would enjoy the hobby for running and maintain such a huge tank in their house.
If I were to setup a tank like this, I probably would be slave to this tank 24 hrs a day.
and next thing you know, comes the divorce, home foreclosure, personal bankruptcy and mental problem

not sure how someone would enjoy the hobby for running and maintain such a huge tank in their house.
If I were to setup a tank like this, I probably would be slave to this tank 24 hrs a day.
and next thing you know, comes the divorce, home foreclosure, personal bankruptcy and mental problem
It’s how you handle the hobby and not letting the hobby handle you! Initial setup would be a nightmare but once running its steady as she blows!

That’s a crazy massive giant tank. Definitely would love that in my room and put a clear air tube mattress on top. when I wake up.I will see the fish. with my belly facing towards the mattress lol definitely would use it as a bed . The tank is So huge. And of course specially With the lights turning on morning time must be awesome floating on top of the tank as a bed clear mattress
I agree. I'm curious what dispensary you use though....lol

and next thing you know, comes the divorce, home foreclosure, personal bankruptcy and mental problem you Wouldn’t be a slave to the tank technically when the tank is really big it maintains itself. the more water volume the better

I would consider buying this but definitely not at this price. Sorry, I don't want to offend anyone but I would think that a tank this large (used) and having such a niche buying market, would be a fraction of that price. If you are willing to knock a few grand off the asking price.... I just had to sell my 300 and bought a house so I'm in the market for a large tank.

Last edited:
This system cost $15k new. It is used but it is in great condition, just needs a basic cleaning no scratches. Just in equipment, pumps and socks alone there’s a couple grand. The pictures are only showing the two main pieces which are the tank itself and the sump. Now if you read the post it says $5,000 OBO. So if you have an offer feel free to send me it and if not thanks for looking and good luck with your search!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back