Free More free Kena Tree, Walpole, MA

It’s our 14 y/o nephew, the big C has him for the 4th time and is not letting go this time. We are trying to spend as much time with him as we can as it’s very precious right now.
So sorry to hear of this. Make the most of your time with him. I can’t and don’t want to ever imagine the pain this brings.

I have far too much and feel bad throwing it away. I may even strip most all of it out and go a different route in my tank.
Pickup in Walpole, I’m not currently working so pickup times are flexible. And I certainly won’t turn down any extras you may have as well, looking for a little GPS.
Is there any way I can pay for a delivery or meet you at a train station in Walpole? I don’t have many corals and that would look great

He’s in my prayers I just beat thyroid Cancer tell him to keep fighting no matter what
Today would have been his 15th birthday. For the last 10+ years it was really all he knew, this past time due to a rare chroma zone issue he also had it was just too much. He passed the day after Easter, at home in hospice care.
Sorry for the sad update.

I’m sorry man it sucks . My sister passed from Cancer I would wake u crying .I’ll say a prayer for him . God takes the good ones early!

Back