Need help with GHL P4!!!!

Anutka72

BRS Member
I got GHL P4 and DKH director, having hell of a time adding it to the app or PC. It adds everything and connects but does not save anything. Followed instructions to the T and still not working! And of course customer service is not open on the weekends!!! Can anyone help please?!

What exactly do you need help with? Are you using just the connect app to setup or are you using the latest GHL Control center?

I followed videos to the T I can connect directly to the P 4 but if I try to log in via wi fi it is not connecting. Also after set up in both app and my Ghl it is not saving anything. It is just going back to add the device.

What phone ate you using and what computer? I know there's an issue with Apple currently not saving things as Apple changed their API if you hats a thing with them.

What exactly do you need help with? Are you using just the connect app to setup or are you using the latest GHL Control center?
I followed videos to the T I can connect directly to the P 4 but if I try to log in via wi fi it is not connecting. Also after set up in both app and my Ghl it is not saving anything. It is just going back to add the device.
What phone ate you using and what computer? I know there's an issue with Apple currently not saving things as Apple changed their API if you hats a thing with them.
Iphone/ IPAD and windows laptop

Maybe @Chris A. or @this is me can chime in. Search up @Ditto on R2R and YouTube as well.
There's also a FB Group Page called "GHL Owners: Profilux/Mitras/Doser that's private and people there are helpful. I just had an issue with an add on card that I was able to troubleshoot with some people and Vinny the North American Rep. Good luck, lets us know how you make out.

Thank you, I did posted on all of those , but have not heard back , will also try to reach out to GHL USA, I will try to also get screenshots and post it tomorrow

Connectivity issue is almost always your router setting. Look up on IP reservation and set your GHL to a reserved internal IP address.
I have an early meeting today and will post a couple screenshots of router set up later. Unless someone can do it before me.

Thank you everyone, I was able to get help with one of the members from GHL FB group. The issue was with IP address, we made it permanent and everything worked!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back