Neptune Systems

Kbusa2uk

Non-member
Is there a good place to learn about Neptune systems? I have it but finding it difficult to understand programming. I’m clueless on code and can’t figure out how to turn on water changes etc. long story how I find myself in this situation.

It's so overwhelming.

I can't help, but can sympathize.

Did you buy a new one or the older versions? The new ones come with a lot of preset programs.

I have a new one but wanted it to do some different things and believe it or not some web searching helped me figure it out.

The store I bought it from is just saying do this do that blah blah blah. I need a manual. I’m not stupid but can someone actually point me to a manual. They don’t even have one on line. So frustrating!

Did you buy a new one or the older versions? The new ones come with a lot of preset programs.

I have a new one but wanted it to do some different things and believe it or not some web searching helped me figure it out.
I have a brand new one. Installed less than a month ago. The tank is cycled and looking to add fish and set up some automation. I’m being told to play with it but worried I could cause huge issues by playing around.

It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it there is a whole manual which was on the neptune site which was used with the classic gold system. all the programming in that can still be applied to manual programming with the new apex. Also Suncrestreed on R2R has awesome info for the one off programs you can’t figure out. when I started there was no easy peasy fusion apps I had to type all the coding programming. I started by reading through this

This is where all they info you may need lives.
if you need any help hit me up here

When in doubt google always has answers for me. If you can’t find it there post it here first and then R2R and I’m sure someone will be able to help you out. Neptune support is also very helpful.

If you describe what you are trying to do there may be some here that can try to explain the code set up. You mentioned something about water changes, are you trying to set up a constant water change system or trying to control things with a maintenance option?

I have quite a bit hooked up to my Apex so have programmed quite a few things
1679763598254.png

If you describe what you are trying to do there may be some here that can try to explain the code set up. You mentioned something about water changes, are you trying to set up a constant water change system or trying to control things with a maintenance option?

I have quite a bit hooked up to my Apex so have programmed quite a few things
View attachment 191829
Thanks for the info. Ended up working all weekend but plan on rolling up the sleeves later this week. Trying to automate water changes. I have the dosing installed and the salt water is being made later this week. Thinking I need to do a water change of about 25/30 gallons a week on a 280 tank. The tank is new. Up and running for about 6 weeks.

Back