new guy from RI

Tim_RI

Officer
BRS Member
I just went to post something in the free forum, and found that I needed to do an intro thread first. I joined BRS a couple of months ago--should've posted then.

Anyway, 30+ years ago I was an avid freshwater aquarist, and had a couple of fish-only saltwater tanks in high school. Well, life and moving got in the way, and I haven't done much in the way of aquariums since then.

Kids are now out of the house, and I don't see us moving anytime soon, so I'm trying my hand at saltwater again. This time a mixed reef (corals were a rarity back in the day). Just set up a Waterbox Infinia 125.3. Still in the process of getting things settled, but I did get a bunch of live rock in the tank a couple of weeks ago (thanks again John!). After I know the tank is cycled, I'll start on my reefing journey.

Wish I could make the frag swap, but I have a nephew's graduation that day. Hopefully, I'll meet more members over time.

Looking forward to being part of this group!

Tim

If you find yourself heading towards Griswold CT shoot me a message and I can give you some purple sponge and devils hand frags to help get you going. Also have a little clownfish if you would like
Thank you!!!

I'm in North Kingstown. Let me know when you're tank is cycled and ready for corals. I have a couple of softies that I can give you.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back