New member, desperate for help

MQBrooks1337

Non-member
Hi all,

this forum and society came highly recommended to me on reddit.
I’m currently keeping a betta in a 5 gal, and have guppies and nano gobies in a planted 5 gal as well.
I’m hoping to continue to learn so much more from everyone here, as I’ve got the basics down but there is still so much important and niche info!
I live in Boston, and there aren’t many local fish stores or groups within my distance, so I look forward to getting to know everyone and participating in many discussions! Thank you so much!
Matthew

Welcome to the club! Mostly reefers on here but I’m sure we have some freshwater keepers as well!

Welcome to the club! Mostly reefers on here but I’m sure we have some freshwater keepers as well!
Thanks for replying so quickly - that’s awesome. The society did come highly recommended on Reddit when I asked about local groups, so I’m happy to be here either reefer or freshwater!

I come in an hour if need, though, and want to make sure the post in the disease/diagnosis category was okay?

Thanks for replying so quickly - that’s awesome. The society did come highly recommended on Reddit when I asked about local groups, so I’m happy to be here either reefer or freshwater!

I come in an hour if need, though, and want to make sure the post in the disease/diagnosis category was okay?
Post away bud. @Humblefish is an expert in fish diseases

Post away bud. @Humblefish is an expert in fish diseases
I sent him a message earlier tonight, with those photos - have my fingers crossed he will have some insight.
Thank you all again, I’ve a lot more hope than I did starting the day. I am charged with this animals well-being and making sure he recovers or is as comfortable and happy as possible is the utmost priority for me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back