Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

@Mixed Reefer works 7 days a week and I'm sure hasn't had a minute to update the thread. Please be patient.
Thanks @BiGGiePauls33
I’m working a ton right now, one week to go. But that being said I’m checking quite often to see if members are inquiring.
@Ttran102 sometimes this happens where members keep the meter for the full 14 days and then are slow to meet up. I’ll tell you this I’m constantly checking and following up with members to move thie meters along. Members that have used the meter can validate this :). One important message I would like the opportunity to get out to members is just because you can use meter for fourteen days doesn’t mean you need to. Especially when there’s members stacking up and waiting. It doesn’t take long to use the meter and pass it along. Thanks for checking . The meter thread is updated this morning the members reached out after 10 pm.

just a question, should the waiting list be posted for reference to see when someone can anticipate the meter?

just a question, should the waiting list be posted for reference to see when someone can anticipate the meter?
Its posted under Quick Links at top of page. Go under menu then click on quick link and then par meter. The instructions are there also. Check it out.

I dont see "par meter" under the quick links
1671547874468.png

Who ever left the free Neptune leak detector probe in the west par meter box thank you! Please let me know who you are so I can pay you back, I’ll be putting it to good use.

Can I get put on the list for the north meter? I just updated some lighting and could use a new par map of my tank.

Hey all! I am looking to get on the south list for the par meter. Just wondering if I need to wait for it to make its way around the north. If so no worries! As long as I can get my name on the list.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back