Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

Hey all! I am looking to get on the south list for the par meter. Just wondering if I need to wait for it to make its way around the north. If so no worries! As long as I can get my name on the list.
Check out top of thread. Follow instructions and I’ll get you on the wait list
Doug

We now have (3) Apogee M huQ-510 PAR meters with Carbon Meter Wands 1 North, 1 South, 1 Central/Western Area
Southern meter will be from Quincy west towards Worcester and down into Rhode Island

Northern meter will be from Dorchester west towards Worcester and up into New Hampshire
  • These will require a $40 Deposit that must be PAID by the receiving member to the member that has it.
  • Current License or ID needs to be emailed to @Mixed Reefer at doug.murray (@) bostonreefers (dot) org Make sure to include your forum screen name
  • Pictures must be taken and submitted to doug.murray(@)bostonreefers(.)org immediately upon receiving the meter.
  • Meters should not be in any members possession for more than 14 days
  • MQ-510 Manual:
    https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/MQ-510-manual.pdf
  • These Meters will not be shipped between members, so don't even ask.
  • Same rules as before, email me a picture of your license or State ID with current information to take responsibility of meters. If you get a PM from me with yourself and the current holder of said PAR meter and don't respond within 72 hours, you will be placed at the end of the list.
North
1. @Syntax current holder 1/15/23 (south)
2. @dmart3086 current holder 1/21/23

South:
In North

West:
1. @SteveDola current holder 1/6/22
Par meters are available for paid members. Perfect time to borrow, no waiting. If interested follow instructions and then I will be glad to get you set up.
We now have (3) Apogee M huQ-510 PAR meters with Carbon Meter Wands 1 North, 1 South, 1 Central/Western Area
Southern meter will be from Quincy west towards Worcester and down into Rhode Island

Northern meter will be from Dorchester west towards Worcester and up into New Hampshire
  • These will require a $40 Deposit that must be PAID by the receiving member to the member that has it.
  • Current License or ID needs to be emailed to @Mixed Reefer at doug.murray (@) bostonreefers (dot) org Make sure to include your forum screen name
  • Pictures must be taken and submitted to doug.murray(@)bostonreefers(.)org immediately upon receiving the meter.
  • Meters should not be in any members possession for more than 14 days
  • MQ-510 Manual:
    https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/MQ-510-manual.pdf
  • These Meters will not be shipped between members, so don't even ask.
  • Same rules as before, email me a picture of your license or State ID with current information to take responsibility of meters. If you get a PM from me with yourself and the current holder of said PAR meter and don't respond within 72 hours, you will be placed at the end of the list.
North
1. @Syntax current holder 1/15/23 (south)
2. @dmart3086 current holder 1/21/23

South:
In North

West:
1. @SteveDola current holder 1/6/22
Par Meters are available for all paid members. Good time to get on list and check your lighting. Most of the clubs par meters are available today. Follow instructions in thread and I will be happy to get you setup

I am considering getting in the list but I see the south meter is in Maine possibly? Could I get an idea of where I would have to pick up? If not I may wait until it gets a little closer to RI.

Hope everyone is have a good weekend!

Are aquatic par meter be used outside of the water to measure led light?
Typically they're used to measure you lights at various heights under water. They can be used out of water as well, but you won't get true readings without the water refraction of that makes sense.

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you know where it is currently located. I’m located in Wilmington,ma.
Typically they're used to measure you lights at various heights under water. They can be used out of water as well, but you won't get true readings without the water refraction of that makes sense

Thanks for the reply. Any chance you know where it is currently located. I’m located in Wilmington,ma.
The current wait list is on the first page of this thread. Follow the instructions there and we’ll get you on the list and coordinate a hand off once you’re next

BRS has a fourth Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter that is available at my home in East Bridgewater, MA. Contact @Mixed Reefer for details. A copy of your driver's license and a $40 cash deposit is required to rent/borrow it.

Sent my ID and information to the email listed in the OP. That should be it for getting queued up? Are the dates listed next to names in the OP the "end date" for a given member? Thanks for managing this!

Sent my ID and information to the email listed in the OP. That should be it for getting queued up? Are the dates listed next to names in the OP the "end date" for a given member? Thanks for managing this!
Yeah I saw your email was sent fifteen minutes ago. Please update your address and send phone number privately at my email. At that point I’ll add you to the list. I’ll be in touch when available The dates listed are when member received meter. That way I can track it.
Thanks
@Mixed Reefer

Back