Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

What's up with the South meter? Seems to have been no movement over the last week or two.

What's up with the South meter? Seems to have been no movement over the last week or two.
What’s up is a member went away and the other member is waiting for his return. Both parties have been notified. Not much I can do. Supposed to be picked up this coming Monday. You can reach out to me next Tuesday if you want to see the latest. I’m trying.
thanks
Doug

Last edited:
What’s up is a member went away and the other member is waiting for his return. Both parties have been notified. Not much I can do. There’s always one reefer that slows it down. Frustrating here. Supposed to be picked up this coming Monday. You can reach out to me next Tuesday if you want to see the latest. I’m trying.
thanks
Doug

Got it. No problem, just don't have the most flexible schedule and wanted to make sure it wasn't coming to me this week so I could plan for it. Appreciate the update!

hello, can i please be added to the list for par meter as well?, i live in Sutton 10 min south of worcester

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back