New to Boston Reefers

BradMcCrohan

Non-member
Hey guys just joined Boston Reefers Society, I have been in the hobby about 4 years (1.5 for saltwater)
I worked at a mom and pop pet store/ fish and coral shop for a while and now work at Petco! I know it sounds terrible but I've redone their frag tank and done my best to set some of the practices right. I am still learning as is almost everyone in this hobby/career but am glad to learn from people experience and knowledge! See you guys this weekend at frags giving

Hey guys just joined Boston Reefers Society, I have been in the hobby about 4 years (1.5 for saltwater)
I worked at a mom and pop pet store/ fish and coral shop for a while and now work at Petco! I know it sounds terrible but I've redone their frag tank and done my best to set some of the practices right. I am still learning as is almost everyone in this hobby/career but am glad to learn from people experience and knowledge! See you guys this weekend at frags giving

Make sure to stop by and say hello at our booth.

Last edited:

Welcome to the club

Back