BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Grabbed this little beauty today from @CrazyCorals
PXL_20210218_223340774.jpg
PXL_20210219_022713161.MP.jpg

Grabbed a couple acros, wonder what they'll look like once they color up.
View attachment 157327
and a little blasto
The acro kinda looks like it has yellowish green polyps in some spots. I grabbed one as well and I grabbed the reefbreeders light he had. I'm putting it over my cube so now I will have 2 24" reefbreeders. I can say I should have 0 shadowed spots lol

The acro kinda looks like it has yellowish green polyps in some spots. I grabbed one as well and I grabbed the reefbreeders light he had. I'm putting it over my cube so now I will have 2 24" reefbreeders. I can say I should have 0 shadowed spots lol
They’ve grown a lot on me and are very vibrant. I might head that route myself. Please keep me posted and is there also some type of program to set it and forget it kind of like ab+ or saxby?

Nice coral Paul. Crazy coral is my next shop visit. I bought my reef breeder from acro gardens an Dong programs them on site just take it home plug it in.

They’ve grown a lot on me and are very vibrant. I might head that route myself. Please keep me posted and is there also some type of program to set it and forget it kind of like ab+ or saxby?
I at first went with the ab+ but then switched up to what my eyes like more. I run my lights for 12hrs 1 hour ramp up 1 hour ramp down 10 hours peak time.

Ch 1. 3%
Ch 2. 3%
Ch 3. 55%
Ch 4. 20%
Ch 5. 55%
Ch 6. 55%

For the ramp up and down times I only run ch 3 at 10%

I at first went with the ab+ but then switched up to what my eyes like more. I run my lights for 12hrs 1 hour ramp up 1 hour ramp down 10 hours peak time.

Ch 1. 3%
Ch 2. 3%
Ch 3. 55%
Ch 4. 20%
Ch 5. 55%
Ch 6. 55%

For the ramp up and down times I only run ch 3 at 10%
Will keep that in mind if and when I purchase them. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back