Nick's Reef

Phenomenal growth in such a short time while keeping those colors is incredible. I've always had good color, but growth for me has always been slow. My new lights seem to have really helped in that department. I'd love to run halides, but I have heat issues to begin with and my electric bills already drive the wife crazy.

Your new tank is almost my exact same dream tank I want. Wish you posted more updates on the build. I can't get enough of that. Love builds. Can't wait to see some updates.

Spent a little googling acanthophyllias for sale last night. I have the bug for another one after seeing your beauties. I just don't trust the photos of the ones I see and I'm not paying that kind of money on a gamble.

Sailfin is looking pretty tonight!
original.jpg

Awesome picture Nick! I've always loved Sailfins. At some point I'll have a large enough tank for one ☺

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

The fin pattern looks like an emperor angel. Never really noticed that before. Good shot of him with his fins nicely extended.

Damn you and your beautiful awesome stunning fish that I want all of them. Your fish stock list is what I went into the draft with, but came away with kickers and defense....

Last and final update for this tank. The transfer to the Miracle has begun.

November 14, 2014. Tank was full of 1" frags.
original.jpg

November 16, 2016. Tank before corals being pulled out and transfer to the Miracle.
original.jpg

I'm tired and I think the 360gallons is full. That's only about 10% of all the SPS in the Elos. Anyone wants to buy the rest of the colony in the Elos. I think I'm done. I'm tired....

I'll take frags nick since I'm restocking my setup. No need for colony's I like watching corals grow

Back