North Shore MA reefers...

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
So there is a new reef store opening up in Ipswich MA (I'm screwed) called Fins & Corals Aquatics in the next few weeks they're just waiting on some final sign offs from the town but I was thinking of asking the owner if he would be interested in doing a small informal get together. He stated his hours will be more European and something like 3pm-7 or 8 at night during the weekdays and possibly later on the weekends.

I just met the owner today as he was kind enough to let me grab some RO/DI in a pinch and the store should be plenty big for a little informal get together. He also is interested in joining the BRS at some point since there aren't many options for LFS on the north shore.

If interested post in here and I'll approach the owner about it...

we need more north shore stores in MA only 2 I know of in MA. EA and LTR. sounds cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I live in Boxford, looking forward to this store opening. Can we stop by now? soft opening?

Not a soft opening he's still setting up and he only has a few tanks actually running right now with no livestock but he was kind enough to hook me up with some RO/DI.

I live deep on the South Shore, but probably would show up here. Back in the day, I'd load up the car with a 4 and 2 year old and hit all the stores in northern MA and southern NH. I can remember sitting in traffic for an hour or more through Boston to only get top a particular store and have my daughters freak out inside because of the smell. I'd be so pissed, I'd tell them to breathe through their mouths, lol. Goodtimes.

I'll definitely keep everyone in the loop. I'm due to snag some RO/DI again and I'll ask for an update on the store opening... Ipswich's water rates skyrocket in the summertime so it's pretty much worth paying for it :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting to see when they'll officially open and haven't gotten a chance to go back in for RO/DI (my tank shows it lol) Next time I see the owner I'll mention the interest here maybe it'll speed up his opening who knows?;)

If your in a Jam for RO water, I’m in Gloucester. your welcome to swing buy and grab as much as you need. Just bring a bucket or two.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back