Off to a good start

Snowy

BRS Member
I'm just getting going. Got some good help from a BRS member

850_0231-7.jpg
850_0335.jpg

I'm just getting going. Got some good help from a BRS member

View attachment 190368View attachment 190369
Wow that’s quick start up. Looks good I’m interested in how you cycled or did you have live rock on hand? With all that rock can you get flow behind there? If not I would fix now or could become issue later. One thing I learned in my start ups was planning how to set up to make maintenance easier. Anyway looking good

Thats a lot of rock! What are your plans for the tank?
45 pounds
Wow that’s quick start up. Looks good I’m interested in how you cycled or did you have live rock on hand? With all that rock can you get flow behind there? If not I would fix now or could become issue later. One thing I learned in my start ups was planning how to set up to make maintenance easier. Anyway looking good
Oh sorry I posted that picture in my introduction I should have added info here also. the tanks has been up and running 5 years I'm just starting to add coral

The rock is pretty much right down the middle. here"s looking down the tank from one end

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 96
45 pounds

Oh sorry I posted that picture in my introduction I should have added info here also. the tanks has been up and running 5 years I'm just starting to add coral

The rock is pretty much right down the middle. here"s looking down the tank from one end
Nice. Looks like a great start. GL

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back