Event Pre Purchase Admission to FragsGiving 2022 Event

Ok I purchased 3 tickets but it was only charged the 5 for all 3 and would like one more how do I go about paying the extra for the other tickets and purchase the other ticket all in one transaction??
I sent you an email earlier I believe. You have to make separate transactions.
Check email, there should be an invoice for the difference there.

For those that are wondering how to take advantage of the pre admission and a chance to win an Apex A3 Pro. Follow these steps. The paid member is $5. Children 10 and under are free with the purchase of a ticket.
Everyone else including significant others, friends, relatives etc, are $10 per ticket. Children 11 and up are $10.

Click on the appropriate link below, we have a spreadsheet with your information to what you've paid and will be invoiced if done incorrectly. Unfortunately, they are separate transactions.

Paid Member

Everyone Else

Just to be clear to all, Door prize pre purchase for apex a3 is now closed. Pre purchase from today till the show will not be eligible for the Apex A3 door prize raffle, @Officer, @BRS Member @BiGGiePauls33 Payment the day of the show at entry is $10 for everyone not pre-purchased correct?

Last edited:
@BRS Member the Early Bird Door Prize has been closed but please continue to purchase pre-admission tickets to help streamline entry to the event on the 12th. We're expecting quite the turnout and this will help save time at the door.

Steve,

We can, yes. We only allow one discounted ticket per member. Non-members do not have access to that part of the site where the paypal link resides. Folks that have incidentally bought extra admissions at the discounted rate have been contacted. At this point most have been reconciled.

I guess I should have been more straight forward. (MB)
I would like to know if you received my paypal for my ticket so my son and I can come next week

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back