WTB Radion XR15 Blue

SteveDola

Good Tings
BRS Member
Looking to add another Radion to my setup. I have a G5 XR15 blue and interested in buying another lightly used unit. PM if you have one youre trying to sell.

I have been receiving multiple emails from either former members or non-members through email in regards to selling me an XR15 blue unit. I guess these scammers are now searching sites like this for WTB scams but I am NOT INTERESTED in buying the unit from non local members. I want to meet the person face to face for pick up that Im willing to drive to. Never had this issue in the 17 years of being a member on BRS but I guess scammers evolve like the technology.
Still looking for a radion xr 15 blue if anyone has one local for sale HMU> Thank you and be blessed.

I have been receiving multiple emails from either former members or non-members through email in regards to selling me an XR15 blue unit. I guess these scammers are now searching sites like this for WTB scams but I am NOT INTERESTED in buying the unit from non local members. I want to meet the person face to face for pick up that Im willing to drive to. Never had this issue in the 17 years of being a member on BRS but I guess scammers evolve like the technology.
Still looking for a radion xr 15 blue if anyone has one local for sale HMU> Thank you and be blessed
Unfortunately, we do get scammers and trolls from time to time. Best way of dealing with them is to "report" the conversation and one of us admins or mods will get them banned immediately. I've recently banned a couple with similar messages. Thank you for your continued support of this organization.

yeah someone (a member in this forum) was also trying to scam me as well with the XR15.
Soon i figured out it was a scam. I requested to meet in face to face and prefer local purchase for anything like this and I have not heard back since.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back