Free RBTAs and Green fuzzy shrooms

I'm located in Middleboro, Ma. What time were you thinking?
My cell number 617-331-8244 I’ll be leaving Cambridge around 9 o’clock in the morning if you can send me your address to my cell phone because I’m gonna go to my girlfriends house I’m in the middle of a move so my fish tanks are in my girlfriends house

My cell number 617-331-8244 I’ll be leaving Cambridge around 9 o’clock in the morning if you can send me your address to my cell phone because I’m gonna go to my girlfriends house I’m in the middle of a move so my fish tanks are in my girlfriends house
And I appreciate 1 million that you given the bubble tip anemone’s for free

And I appreciate 1 million that you given the bubble tip
Should I bring a container

Let me know if that works for you

All gone. Thanks Guys it was great meeting everyone.
It great meeting you too. You have a awesome fish tank. I haven’t had a chance to send you a picture of my 10 gallon tank. That was only rock in it. But I now have 9 nems from you. And 4 Fuzzy shrooms.. thank you. I will send you a picture tomorrow

Back