Reef Deal RC salt

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
For anyone that uses RC salt , it’s on sale at petsmart
FB1F164D-849E-4F62-94EE-1366A06E3690.png

Thanks for the heads up. All sold out at all stores within 30 miles of me [emoji53]. Hopefully more becomes available soon

Thanks for the heads up. All sold out at all stores within 30 miles of me [emoji53]. Hopefully more becomes available soon

Can you order online and get another 5% on ship to store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up 2 from the Bellingham store. I did order on line with in store pick up and saved the 5%

Did anyone use the coupon?
It’s $10 off a $10 purchase, you could get the salt for $22.50 lol

I tried the coupon, but the Warwick, RI, store said it wasn't a real PetSmart coupon, and they wouldn't honor it. No worries, I was quite happy with the price I paid for salt. :)

That’s weird, they’re probably just pissed they have to shlep all those buckets from the back lol

I went into petsmart anyways and they actually still let me get the discounted price after I showed them the picture of the sale. They obviously didnt have to do that but they were very nice

That’s weird, they’re probably just pissed they have to shlep all those buckets from the back lol

I bought mine online with in-store pickup... When I got there the employee saw my order and said "oh that deal, yes I know about that one" lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back