Red sea ab+

Joker

Viking Corals
BRS Member
For those of you that dose it have you noticed any live shrimp in it? I just received my first ever bottle of ab+ and dosed 20ml tonight. After I dosed it I seen my cardinal going bananas eating something. I looked really close and seen tiny little shrimps swimming around all over the tank. I have never seen them in my reef until I dosed this. I'm wondering if this is their secret ingredient?

Do you have bigger shrimp in the aquarium? For example, cleaner shrimp will release tiny baby shrimplets as they hatch.

That's what I was thinking but wanted to see if others have seen the same thing. It reminded me of what reefbugs use to do. It would hatch mysis shrimp in your reef.

I recently got some ab+, but have not noticed any baby shrimps. I’ll keep my eyes open from now on though.

Been dosing ab+ on and off for a few months now. Never saw anything chunky, let alone live shrimps.

AB+ does not contain live animals inside. It is a mix of carbohydrates, amino acids and organic dye. May be this liquid food attracted many zooplanktons.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back