Red Sea Reefmat

Benos0938

Non-member
I finally decided to purchase the Red Sea Reefmat 500 for my Waterbox 110.4. Before the Reefmat, I was using the Klir DI-4 filter fleece rollers and always had issues. Well, let me tell you...going with the Reefmat was one of the best choices I have made. Red Sea really put a lot of time and thought into this product. If you want to see the install I made a video on how it was done, it is a very detailed video so hopefully it helps you if you are thinking about it. I removed all the inner chambers of my sump except for the return. I also have a 2 week update video if you are interested in seeing it and hearing more of an update. But bottom line, well worth the money.

Install:

2 week update:

YouTube channel ReefRx

greatest purchase outside of a controller!

BTW I have a rock with aptasia if you want it...welcome to it. has a bunch of interceptors and magicians on it too. about 6*4"

greatest purchase outside of a controller!

BTW I have a rock with aptasia if you want it...welcome to it. has a bunch of interceptors and magicians on it too. about 6*4"
Thank you for the offer! I will let you know. My aiptasia tank is going pretty well at this point. But i have a ton of berghia eggs that should be hatching any day now

Back