mrcote1

Non-member
Broke down my 75 gallon reef tank setup and am selling everything. All livestock is gone but all equipment is available. I have listed out the big items below but I have many other small things that if you come to purchase equipment I can throw in if you spend enough, or add on for cheap (things like buckets, dosing media, tubing, totes, etc.)

All items listed have been cleaned using distilled vinegar and water and everything worked great upon breaking down.

• 75 Gallon reef ready tank, custom stand, and canopy ($500)
  • FULL 20 gallon quarantine setup with tank, stand, light, filter, cover, any medications you want, heater, PVC pipes ($200)
  • Reef Breeders 48" Photon V2+ light (SOLD)
  • Reef Power RPM 2600GPH powerhead ($80)
  • TUNZE ATO ($100)
  • 5 Stage LiquaGen 75 GPD RODI with 3 extra sets of pre-filters, extra DI canister and 3 inline carbon filters ($100)
  • BRS 1/4" Aquatec CDP8800 RODI Booster Pump ($75)
  • Reef Octopus Classic 150-INT ($150)
  • Coral Box WI-FI Dosing Pump with decent amount of aquaforest dosing media and tube holder (SOLD)
  • four dosing containers ($30)
  • 40 gallon Breeder sump, sump stand, and dosing stand ($100)
  • Jebao DCP 1000 DC Pump ($50)
  • 2x - BRS Carbon and GFO deluxe reactors with fittings, comes with tube holders as well ($40 each)
  • JP-025 Powerhead ($10)
  • JP-024 Powerhead ($10)
  • 200W Aqueon Heater ($10)
  • 150W Aqueon Heater ($10)
  • 2x - 150W Eheim Jager heater ($15 each)
  • 100W Aqueon heater ($5)
  • Filter Sock holder ($10)

All items listed above I tried to be as fair as possible on pricing. If you buy multiple items or spend a lot I can give some amount of money off or throw items in for free if I have a hard time selling. If you want something above and you think pricing is unfair, let me know and we can work something out. Just trying to get some of the money back I lost in the hobby now that I am out. If you want pictures of anything let me know

If interested please text me at 413-813-9229 as I will respond fastest. You can PM me on here but I may only be able to check once or twice a day so text is best. I am located in Chichester NH but if you buy enough I may be willing to meet depending on distance.

Attachments

• aqua1.jpg
    aqua1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 257
  • aqua2.jpg
    aqua2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 256
  • aqua3.jpg
    aqua3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 250
  • aqua4.jpg
    aqua4.jpg