Reefbreeders LLC ROCKS!

gobyvin

Non-member
Hey All,
Logan from Reefbreeders was generous and DONATED Two EXO ATO’s to my wife’s High School classroom where she teaches Marine Science in Fall River, MA. She works super hard at keeping the inhabitants of her 90 gallon reef very healthy and she has a local marine system too. It gets expensive and time consuming over her already time consuming job of teaching. Many thanks to a stand up guy!!! I can’t wait to install them!
Kind Regards
Vinny

Well, at the moment she could use a little more live rock in her reef tank. She has very good growth of softies and anemones, polyps and mushrooms. Any livestock donations like that would be greatly appreciated. Her lights are two FLUVAL “reef capable” 48” strips. I just tried a green monti cap frag that was 2” square and it looks pretty bleached out, but it is pretty deep in her tank. I don’t think the lights are too strong, maybe too weak. They are over cover glasses so we might try a mesh cover. I just got a bunch in to make the screen top. We just bought a 40 breeder for a sump that we installed yesterday since a student accidentally broke a 55 gallon tank that was a local marine system. What a mess, but no students or animals were injured! She has been doing this for over 5 years in the classroom so far and that was a first time experience, hopefully a last too. A 40 lb bag or two of Caribsea seaflor special grade would also help us out a lot. Standard RODI .5 micron prefilters would be great as well. Many thanks for your offer Paulo. I am humbled. I grew up in Winthrop, MA. My parents are still there too. I gave you the options of things we need. Whatever works for you, we would be very thankful for. She has students that constantly check the tanks. They appreciate it a lot. We just got catshark eggs in various stages of development for her local system. 6 embryos. They are doing well. If you need a contact number call or text me. I sent you a pm with it enclosed.

B8D476E2-FC65-495C-BA2A-A2392209D86A.jpeg

Hey man no problem. I can get you live sand that I’m moving from one on my tanks today I have about 49-59 pound to give her plus I post rocks for sale but I will make sure I will save some to donate as well. Please send me a message with your number. Sorry to hear about the broken tank. Glad everyone is ok

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back