RODI Reccomendations

LaneBrain

BRS Member
Looking to buy a RODI unit. I was thinking the BRS 4 stage 150 gpd water saver (here).
Thoughts? Anyone have any experience with this model?
Thanks in advance!
42CC8773-BC48-4304-8DD1-37AAA1B1BBF5.png

They work. No issues. Are you on city or well water? How large is the tank? Depending on your source water you may want to consider the 5 stage. You could also upgrade the 4 stage to a 5 stage or 7 stage later if you wanted to.

I have the 5 stage 75 gpd premium plus that was eventually upgraded to 150gpd and then to a 7 stage 150gpd.

Upvote 0
They work. No issues. Are you on city or well water? How large is the tank? Depending on your source water you may want to consider the 5 stage. You could also upgrade the 4 stage to a 5 stage or 7 stage later if you wanted to.

I have the 5 stage 75 gpd premium plus that was eventually upgraded to 150gpd and then to a 7 stage 150gpd.
City water, (Beverly, Water quality report available online)
The tank is 75g with a 30g sump.
I like that they can be upgraded down the line, definitely a selling point for me

Upvote 0

Yup i have mine upgraded to a 7 stage also.

Upvote 0
I have a BRS 5 stage that I upgraded to 140 gpd. We're raffling off BRS 4 stage 75gpd at our Coral Symposium on September 25.

Upvote 0
On city water with chlorine and flouride, you might want the 5 stage for the extra carbon filter. A leak detector is good to have as well for when you forget to shut off the RODI :)

Upvote 0
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back