Southern NH and sounding towns.

Awesome! We did this in the past and it went well . One time we did a fish goo party everyone brought a type of frozen food from octopus frozen seafood mix to normal frozen fish food . We blendered and mixed it all up and and put it in bags . Everyone ended up with 6 one gallon bags to take home . Was a mess but fun . Also did tank tours . Start at one persons house the bounce from house to house checking out each others setup till we hit the last stop for a cookout. Also did car pool store tours.

If this sound good then lets get this thing going .

I will check my wife and I schedule see if I can host In the next 2 weeks or so. What day is better Saturday or Sunday.
If someone knows how to do a poll please add one to this post.

Are you still on the old NH website? It's practically dead but it wouldn't hurt to post this info there too if you're actually hosting a swap
Not lookig to be a major frag swap just a few of us who want to get together once a month now fall and winter is on the way. Meet ups will be at each others house taking turns or local restaurants for food drinks and of course coral swaps. Looking to get a group of people together that if a situation comes up a return pump breaks doser bulkhed starts leaking need 100 gallons of RODI fast that we can depend on each other .

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back