FS Space Invader Pectinia colonies

Fisher72

Non-member
Hello,
I have 3 Space Invader colonies that are healed and growing in my frag tank for 6 months. The smaller is ~3” and $100 the other 2 are much larger and $150 each. Pickup is in Exeter, NH.
PS these are on 2“ disks for reference
Thanks,
Tim
image.jpg
image.jpg

My daughter is playing basketball this in Westford, MA this afternoon around 4:30. I can bring the coral down with me should someone want to meet me at the Millworks.
Thanks,
Tim

Bump, I have a couple more colonies available prices are 100-150 depending on size. PM if you would like a picture

Yes, I have smaller ones, they are still rather large, at least 2" with multiple eyes. Price is $100, larger that are 3-4" are $150.

I got a small one from him not long ago and this is by far the brightest coral in my tank. I wish I got a bigger frag now. This is even brighter then my Tyree green polyp toadstool, and that is bright!

Seapets, no problem on a $100 SI. PM me with how you’d want to pick up. Still have a few available. Once these are gone it will be a while before I have more.

Seapets, no problem on a $100 SI. PM me with how you’d want to pick up. Still have a few available. Once these are gone it will be a while before I have more.
I’m in Cambridge Massachusetts it’s a hike going up there.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back