Survey of Boston Area Shops (fish/coral suppliers)

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
BRS members:

You are invited to participate in our survey of Boston area local pet stores/suppliers that sell marine fish or invertebrates. You will find for each question a list of 58 stores, all within 2 hours of driving distance from the center of Boston. For each question you are asked to select the top three stores, in order, 1 being the best. To increase the value of the survey responses, each store that receives a top rating in a category will receive 5 points in that category. The second best will receive 3 rating points, and the 3rd best nets 1 point.

The results of the survey will be posted on the Boston Reefers Society web site. Only paid members of the Boston Reefer Society can participate in this poll. We ask that all owners or employees working for the shops in the survey not participate. The survey will be active for 1 week. The results will be available within 2 weeks after the close of the survey.

The results of the survey will also be broken down by region of the survey participant. I.E. there will be a 'Best Shop' as chosen by members that list their locality as 10 miles or more South of Boston, those that list themselves North of Boston, etc.

You may only take this survey once.

The survey is estimated to take about 5 minutes to complete.

To take the survey please go to:

SEE BELOW FOR CORRECT LINK

The password is: xenia

Last edited:
Okay, survey has been corrected. Beacon added, Fishy Business is intentionally left off since it is closed (checked with owner), I accidentily left off a Petco in Hanover , fixed that too. I will email or PM all that have taken and ask them to take again. The closing date will now be 19June06 at about 10 PM.

Sorry about all the problems. Nothing's easy is it?

Here's the new link, password is still 'xenia'

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=478364

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back