Tablet for apex

Zirky

Non-member
Is a 16 gb refurbished i pad mini ok for apex? Also is it safe to buy this online? There’s a few bad reviews on the fire hd on r2r. Thanks in advance for any input

Is a 16 gb refurbished i pad mini ok for apex? Also is it safe to buy this online? There’s a few bad reviews on the fire hd on r2r. Thanks in advance for any input

I have the fire hd and the only thing i dont like about it is that you can’t download the app, you have to be online logged in to apex fusion at all times but controlling the apex with alexa is a lot easier. At the end its just a 24/7 display to look at (mine is not even visible being inside the cabinet) i always end up on my phone to make changes…I wouldn’t waste my money on a better “new” tablet but if you have one laying around or buying used for cheap go for it.

Last edited:
The fire is too slow or unresponsive at times. I gave up on it completely lol

I haven’t had a problem with it at all…but i also bought it just to run the apex on it. I haven't loaded it up with any apps or signed into it with any accounts except for my amazon one. So its completely empty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 146
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back