FS Tank break down - Moving to Hawaii

IHaveNoIdea

Non-member
Hi all,
I’m throwing everything in a backpack and moving to Hawaii to work on a macadamia nut farm in September - so although reefing has been a fun hobby it’s time to let it go.
614F4E0F-99A3-4B8B-BD9E-EB697320C81D.jpeg
I have two tanks, ones a fully functional 7 month 13.5 Fluval Evo.
I’m looking for around $450 however there is a little of a red cyno problem, so I’d take $400 since it’s not the prettiest right now.
Super great beginner tank.

For $400 you’ll get:
Inline UV
10 Pounds Live Rock
2 Pumps, 60-400gph, ~100pgh
Skimmer, Aquaticlife 115
Refractometer
Salifert tests - KH/Alk, Mg, Ca
Hygger wavemaker & a no name wavemaker
Viparspectra Reef Light
Refugium light
I’ll even through in the stand if you’d like.

Live Stock
-2 Clowns
-1 Dwarf Angle
-1 Sandshifting Star
-2 Hermits
-1 Peppermint shrimp
-2 Snails (forgot which kind)
-2 Bubble Tip Anemomie
-1 Green Acan
-GSP
- Red Monti
-7 head candy cane
- bunch of zoa’s
-some others I’m not sure the name on

I also have a tank I bought and was planning on upgrading to - I haven’t used it and has been sitting in my closet.
I purchased it for $250, but open to offers as it does have a slight scratch and the stand needs some tlc.
SCA 50 Rimless
D303530B-71E5-4496-B80D-0F1BB90F3621.jpeg

Has two skimmers, ones for parts.
Return pump

Let me know!
I’d rather sell the system as a whole, but as August rolls around and it’s not gone I’ll part out.

thanks!
Located in Allston

Last edited:
Great eye catcher, “I’m throwing everything in a backpack and moving to Hawaii to work on a macadamia nut farm...”

Good luck with the sale and nut farm in Hawaii.

You won't need the tank anymore....just jump in the ocean! You'll have a huge aquarium with no maintenance. Good luck with the sale and enjoy Hawaii. I can't wait to go back.

Great eye catcher, “I’m throwing everything in a backpack and moving to Hawaii to work on a macadamia nut farm...”

Good luck with the sale and nut farm in Hawaii.
Ha, thanks!
You won't need the tank anymore....just jump in the ocean! You'll have a huge aquarium with no maintenance. Good luck with the sale and enjoy Hawaii. I can't wait to go back.
Maybe I brought it to Hawaii with me I could do that, I don’t think they last too long in the murky NE ocean!

Dimensions of the empty tank ?
24Lx24Wx30H - SCA tank is pending though

And I thought I was crazy to start a hydroponic lettuce farm. You have upped the ante. Good for you. Best of luck.

SCA tank is gone! Just the active system now, as time passes and I can’t sell it as a whole I’ll start to part out.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back