Sold Tank breakdown - insane deal

Andy V

Non-member
Hey all. Unfortunately the time has come where I need the room that my tank is in, so it needs to be broken down. Livestock is already gone and tank is ready to go.

The tank is a 60 gallon cube (24x24x24) custom made by Coast to Coast. These cost close to $2000 new and shipped. I've had the tank for about 7 years. All low-iron glass. Very minimal scratching, and no leaks (obviously). Glassholes overflow.

The stand was custom built by me and my father. His work is in the homes of many very famous people. This isn't a weekend DIY'er level cabinet. This cabinet would cost several thousand dollars to have built. It is custom for this tank, and since I don't intend on setting this tank up again, it goes with the tank. It is made of solid Douglas Fir and the door panels have Anigre veneer. Materials alone are close to $2000. All waterproof glue, but obviously don't soak the thing. Stand has leveling feet built in as well. its is 42.5" wide, 33" deep, and 31" tall.

10 gallon ATO tank and 20L sump included.

$600

I have other equipment to sell that we can discuss if interested:

- Digital Aquatics controller - 2 power strips, ph probe, temp probe. All working
- Tunze ATO
- BRS Dual Reactor
- 2 BRS dosing pumps

Please PM and leave your number. I will text or call (whatever you say you prefer) ASAP.
image_67176961.JPG
image_67154945.JPG
image_67152129.JPG

Last edited:
Ati fixtures are usually 24 36 48 and 60 and it's a cube so I would imagine it's a 24 inch

The light is a 24" 6 bulb fixture. It's in perfect condition, but it's packed, so I don't have any pics.

The tank is broken down, so no pics of plumbing or sump. The sump is simply a 20 gallon long tank. I never needed any baffles. No bubble issues at all.

The plumbing is semi-rigid black spa pipe. Very simple.

I'd also add that I have a black trim piece that slides around the bottom of the tank. It looks very nice.

Last edited:
Christmas special. If you take this tank before Christmas - with the caveat that I am unavailable Dec 20-22 - then I will include the following for $600 (I will not budge on price for this package):

The 60 gallon tank
The tank stand
5 gallon ATO tank
20 gallon long sump

PLUS:

LifeReef Skimmer that I was running on the tank in perfect working order
Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper controller described in the OP
2 BRS Dosing pumps
BRS Dual reactor
2 Brute 15 gallon barrels with stands, i.e. a cheap mixing station

If this is not sold before Christmas, I'm going back to the original offer and putting this on FB marketplace. This is a really great deal and I am hoping someone gets a nice Christmas present.

You will need two people to carry the tank and a truck to fit everything.

Everything is pending sale right now. And there is a LONG queue for the ATO. I will follow up if the deal does not happen.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back