Sold Tank breakdown sale

mrcote1

Non-member
Hi everyone,

I am getting out of the hobby (might keep a small 5 gallon seahorse tank) but I am selling everything including all equipment and livestock from my 75 gallon reef setup. I would like to sell all livestock together in one big go as I do not want to deal with multiple arrangements as the reason I am getting out of the hobby is lack of time to care for the tank. I am asking for $750 for ALL corals and fish listed below:

Coral:
  • Large green and purple tip hammer colony (30-40 heads and about the size of a softball)
  • Medium sized purple hammer colony (maybe 5 large heads, hard to tell without removing from the tank)
  • Two heads of a gold hammer (looks more fluorescent green in my lighting)
  • 3 heads of a cristata torch (bought it as an aussie gold but again, no gold under my lights. VERY slow growing coral)
  • about 12 heads of a red acan
  • About 4 heads or a purple/green acan
  • 8 Ricordia Yuma mushrooms (2 are larger than a half dollar, the rest are quarter sized or smaller)
  • Purple Pocillipora colony (about 4" x 4" colony)
  • Small colony/frag of red planet acropora (doing horribly in my tank and has no color but has survived a long time)
  • Rock with about 200 mixed palys of blue/green and red
  • Super Blue Maxima Clam (about 4")
  • roughly 3" RBTA
Fish:
  • 2 clownfish about 1.5" in size each
  • Potters angel (never touched a coral in the 3 years I've owned it, probably about 3" long)
  • Male Carpenters wrasse (Probably 3-4" long)
  • Female Blue Star leopard wrasse (4-5" long and eats flakes and pellets)

Let me know if you want any additional pictures of anything. If it takes too long to sell everything together, then I will part it all out but I would much rather not do that. Also I will not deliver and am located in Chichester NH.

Once all livestock is gone, all equipment will be going up for sale

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 300
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 329
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 329
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
I will also throw in all my live-rock and sand in the display for an additional $50 (I used Emarco cement to create two rock structures)

Totally get where you’re coming from, but if you decide to split it up I’d be interested in a bunch of stuff. I don’t live too far away. Glws

Totally get where you’re coming from, but if you decide to split it up I’d be interested in a bunch of stuff. I don’t live too far away. Glws

No one has offered to buy everything yet so whoever buys the most stuff at once takes priority until I change the listing for individual sales. PM me with what youre interested in

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back