Tonight @7P on Rappin' - Bobby Miller, a.k.a. Humblefish

ReefBum

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Join me live tonight at 7P EST as I chat with guest Bobby Miller, a.k.a. Humblefish.

Bobby has been in the saltwater aquarium hobby since 1978. Being in the hobby for so long has provided him the opportunity to keep just about every type of marine system possible. In addition, Bobby has worked in retail, maintenance and most recently owned & operated "HumbleFish Aquatics" which sold quarantined, conditioned saltwater fish.

Around 15 years ago Bobby decided to devote himself to the fish disease & treatment aspect of our hobby, and this is considered his area of expertise. He also owns & operates Humble.Fish & Reef Community, an aquarium forum which is dedicated to helping fellow hobbyists.

Last edited:
Join me live tonight at 7P EST as I chat with guest Bobby Miller, a.k.a. Humblefish.

Bobby has been in the saltwater aquarium hobby since 1978. Being in the hobby for so long has provided him the opportunity to keep just about every type of marine system possible. In addition, Bobby has worked in retail, maintenance and most recently owned & operated "HumbleFish Aquatics" which sold quarantined, conditioned saltwater fish.

Around 15 years ago Bobby decided to devote himself to the fish disease & treatment aspect of our hobby, and this is considered his area of expertise. He also owns & operates Humble.Fish & Reef Community, an aquarium forum which is dedicated to helping fellow hobbyists.

this is going to be a great live stream

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back