Free Two large fiji devil damsels

Jd1993

Non-member
Yours for free if you can get them out of my tank with out harming any coral or my rock work.

Attachments

• 166354363605423231468872734949.jpg
    166354363605423231468872734949.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 296
I agree with Groot, those guys are very difficult to catch. I had some and ended up taking out all my rock work to get them out of the tank. Whoever is looking to get them try to find/make a fish trap

When I had an issue getting one of mine out I used regular fishnet put food in it with an air bubble left it there for two days checked on it periodically and Fish was in the scooped removed. This was after I spent a week trying to get it out.

If you don’t have access to fish trap I would recommend this as it worked for me

I requested the fish trap 2 weeks ago…haven’t heard anything so I just went a bought one …might wanna put a gps on that thing..lol
FWIW, you only made a post asking about it on Monday evening, so it definitely hasn’t been 2 weeks ;) It seems like you already bought your own but if not I’ll tag the officers that should have the trap @Mixed Reefer @scavdog

Gotta love digital footprints to look back upon things. The trolling from a few people needs to stop immediately or those people will be removed. Sorry, not sorry!

I have a large Icecap trap 10"x8"x8" available to members in the Foxboro area if you're hunting whales.....lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 66
Just got this today, after I catch this devil Chromis…it’ll be available to members in the Pembroke/South Shore area…. 6” x 4”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 101
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back