Viking Corals / Joker (great experience)

ChrisV

BRS Member
I had a fantastic experience buying from Josh (@Joker ) at Viking corals. Frags were generous in size, fairly priced, healthy, and 100% pest free.

Josh is located in Worcester, which was a bit far from me. For a small fee, he delivered the corals to my work in Cambridge! I really appreciate that he offered a delivery service and I will be watching his sponsor sub-forum for new corals to add to my reef. A+

Thanks you so much and it was nice meeting you. My wife and I had a blast making the trip. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks you so much and it was nice meeting you. My wife and I had a blast making the trip. Hope to see you again in the near future.
It was nice to meet you too! Thanks again for doing delivery, it was a huge help. I will keep an eye out for new corals in your sponsor section.

The corals are looking great! That toxic green frogspawn is a fantastic example of how stunning Euphyllia can be. Shhh don't tell the torch coral people.

It was nice to meet you too! Thanks again for doing delivery, it was a huge help. I will keep an eye out for new corals in your sponsor section.

The corals are looking great! That toxic green frogspawn is a fantastic example of how stunning Euphyllia can be. Shhh don't tell the torch coral people.
Lol I won't

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back