WetPets New Member and Sponsor

WetPets

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Just want to introduce ourselves to anyone who does not already know us. We are an aquarium store located in Vernon CT. We do fresh and saltwater aquariums. We are a retail store as well as a service company. We have the largest coral selection in CT as well as a large selection equipment and other dry goods.

We would love for you to come check out the shop if you have not been in before. We are about 1.5 hours from Boston only a few minutes off of 84. We are open 7 days a week.

We are also on Facebook and Instagram if you want to check out some of our stuff.

Wet Pets
520 Hartford Turnpike
Suite T Vernon CT 06066

860-875-8265

WetPetsEmporium.com
ShopWetPets.com

1632576330385.gif

Looking forward to visiting sometime to check out the digs and of course an addition or two lol

So happy to see Wet Pets a BRS sponsor!!! One of the best LFS in New England for sure. Donnie and his team have an amazing selection of Corals and Fish. You can tell the staff really has a passion for what they do, and truly enjoy helping you. And I have no idea how they can afford to practically give away some of those awesome Corals at the low prices they have. I have literally gotten some of the best deals ever on some one of a kind pieces in there. Well worth the drive from anywhere IMO

Glad to have you aboard

Glad that you opened such a great store that offers a wide spectrum of services and goods. As an idea, you could open a vet clinic to bring in more customers. Finding a good vet clinic isn't easy! There are many clinics out there, but they're not all great, and some do things that bother me. For example, one clinic will call you repeatedly to try and get you to schedule an appointment even when you've told them you don't need one. Another clinic has been known to overcharge patients without informing them beforehand. That's why to find the best one, I used shelterapet.com.
We are good with fish but you don’t want us taking care of your other pets.

A great store and always a supporter of the hobby. They're right off I-84 if you're heading towards Hartford or beyond.

Being a retail store and a service company is a great combo. Having the largest coral selection and a variety of equipment and dry goods sounds like a dream for aquarium enthusiasts. If I'm ever in the area, I'll definitely swing by to check out the shop. I also like this sphere, and I think I should Become a Groomer's Assistant. Pets are lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to introduce ourselves to anyone who does not already know us. We are an aquarium store located in Vernon CT. We do fresh and saltwater aquariums. We are a retail store as well as a service company. We have the largest coral selection in CT as well as a large selection equipment and other dry goods.

We would love for you to come check out the shop if you have not been in before. We are about 1.5 hours from Boston only a few minutes off of 84. We are open 7 days a week.

We are also on Facebook and Instagram if you want to check out some of our stuff.

Wet Pets
520 Hartford Turnpike
Suite T Vernon CT 06066

860-875-8265

WetPetsEmporium.com
ShopWetPets.com

Welcome to the club of BRS

welcome to brs.
it's nice to see more lfs around where we can visit to check out corals, fish, accessories or even to get a way from the house for a bit..
getting so tired to keep telling the wife that I need to go homedepot for a few minutes....

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back