Ann. What do we all want from Boston Reefers Society?

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
What types of content would you like to see on this forum?

News articles, new reefing gadgets and gear, new species of coral, inverts and fish discovered? A beginners section? Mentorship?
Trade shows and events coverage? Reefing deals and group buys? Help us out so we can help y'all out. Not trying to be a Debbie downer but tired of seeing all the normal "WTB, FS, Trade" posts instead of the "Do this, expect this result", educational posts that have helped many us us out in one way or another.

Short stories, long multi paged threads. "Hey, here's some pics and a write up from a reef road trip that I went on, etc."

Let's all help contibute to this forum/club to bet it back to where it used to be and or make it better than it has ever been.

Who's with me? For those in the back, I said "Whose with me"?

Seriously though, I love this community but need everyone's help on making it just that much more. We the Officers and BOD, will be announcing some in person meetings in the next week or two and some other fun things to attend. Stay tuned:)

What types of content would you like to see on this forum?

News articles, new reefing gadgets and gear, new species of coral, inverts and fish discovered? A beginners section? Mentorship?
Trade shows and events coverage? Reefing deals and group buys? Help us out so we can help y'all out. Not trying to be a Debbie downer but tired of seeing all the normal "WTB, FS, Trade" posts instead of the "Do this, expect this result", educational posts that have helped many us us out in one way or another.

Short stories, long multi paged threads. "Hey, here's some pics and a write up from a reef road trip that I went on, etc."

Let's all help contibute to this forum/club to bet it back to where it used to be and or make it better than it has ever been.

Who's with me? For those in the back, I said "Whose with me"?

Seriously though, I love this community but need everyone's help on making it just that much more. We the Officers and BOD, will be announcing some in person meetings in the next week or two and some other fun things to attend. Stay tuned:)

Hi everyone being here at in BRS We learn from each other. There’s lots of friendly people here in the club of BRS. we ask questions when we don’t know the answers. And we sell and we trade like a friendly community. And we get new ideas from different people here at the club. I also like On occasionally find something that I’m looking for that, I can’t find elsewhere

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back