When things are too good of a deal, they’re not a deal at all. (Seller alert)

tkyee98

Yeet.Reefing
BRS Member
So got a killer deal on an mp10 shipped from @davethebrave pleasant dude and really responsive only issue is I sent payment for a Mp10, pass two weeks from time of payment don’t receive anything. I message him and inquiry about a tracking number or proof of shipment and all along really responsive and pretty pleasant and helpful. Said that he updated my number to the tracking multiple times but I haven’t gotten any notification. Again, I understand COVID has made delays across the board so patience is key right? All I asked for was some type of proof of shipment, at the least a screenshot of the shipping or something. I thought I was being reasonable, but it’s been a month haven’t received anything and no proof of shipment. He was responsive up til about a few days ago now it’s just no contact. Again I hate making these types of posts/call outs and I hate being really bothersome to others but at the end of the day I think I was scammed and others should be aware. I’m sure there’s two sides to every story and maybe others had good deals with this guy but at least for me I sent a payment and got nothing in return. Maybe he didn’t want to sell the pump after all at that price point? But if that were the case it would’ve been better just being straight about things. Sucks that things like this happen in the hobby but hey, that’s life fo ya. Take things as you will but this is just my experience with this member.

Wow, I inquired about the same mp10, seems that price was too good to be true. The user doesn’t show up when clicked on either. I hope you used PayPal

Used cash app but used a credit card so I can still fight for my money back.

Just tried to look at his profile and his postings and saw that he hid all his information as well. This guy must have planned to scam. Hate people like this. Karma definitely gonna come after him. Hopefully you get your money back.

Update, found the same mp10 (serial number and build dates match) listed on Facebook for $240, looks like I officially am scammed out my money. Sucks there’s people like this in the hobby.
F6FCF752-338F-4DA0-A41B-09F8EE2FAD85.png

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back