WTB WTB Live/Cured Rock (100-150# clean)

fig27

Non-member
Looking for 100-150# of live or fully cured rock; Still in water, no copper /chemicals used, no pests. Thank you!!

I've been buying established live rock from @LoveTheReef and it's worked well for two tanks. I assume it's mostly from breakdowns from their maintenance clients. I've experienced zero cycle and immediately supported life with it. I think I paid like $7/lb. Some even had decent coralline. Yes there was the rare but occasional aptasia or vermetid. Just to hedge my bets I did a flatworm exit treatment on the LR before adding it to my tank.

Clean rock is wicked expensive. It does depend on the definition of clean but 76 days QT, inspection, aiptasia maintenance , dewormed etc……that’s a tough ask. Might want to find a little bit of clean stuff and just seed the rest.

Last edited:
I've been buying established live rock from @LoveTheReef and it's worked well for two tanks. I assume it's mostly from breakdowns from their maintenance clients. I've experienced zero cycle and immediately supported life with it. I think I paid like $7/lb. Some even had decent coralline. Yes there was the rare but occasional aptasia or vermetid. Just to hedge my bets I did a flatworm exit treatment on the LR before adding it to my tank.
Thank you - I’ll check them out!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back