Reef Deal Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! Gold torch !

I would go option 2 . It was a mistake and you dont want to crush them . Thay could of just said sorry and did nothing .
Option one is great but I could not afford 500 on one coarl LOL!

Nice of you not to take them to the cleaners over a mistake. Alot of other ppl would be posting bad reviews before they got a chance to make it right. Stand up dude keep us posted

Nice of you not to take them to the cleaners over a mistake. Alot of other ppl would be posting bad reviews before they got a chance to make it right. Stand up dude keep us posted
I like TSA frags, color is unreal just like on their site so i treat them better than other :)

Plus their husbandry and lighting methods are similar to mine so i have a great success getting growthand keeping color on their frags.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Couple sponsors like to dis the big guys. But I've found that named frags from lagit vendors are more colorful/ well cared for. Havnt ordered from TSA but I will now

Couple sponsors like to dis the big guys. But I've found that named frags from lagit vendors are more colorful/ well cared for. Havnt ordered from TSA but I will now
If you after fancy ones then go for it. If just to fill tank with beautiful 'none hype' coral, then go with Dong. I did a comparison between WWC and his, and they grow the same.

Dongs got some lagit sps. Not my thing but ive been dieing to get his Black torch. My favorite piece is a splatter hammer I got for $30 from jsak. Most of my tank is local just find that the big guys are also worth the $$$.

It look like they are really trying to make it to you. Giving many options to correct a problem, it's like a unicorn of customer service. I have not purchased anything from them but I'm bookmarking their site and will get something in the near future just based on that reply they gave you. Thanks for the post and sooo sorry for your loss! lol

It look like they are really trying to make it to you. Giving many options to correct a problem, it's like a unicorn of customer service. I have not purchased anything from them but I'm bookmarking their site and will get something in the near future just based on that reply they gave you. Thanks for the post and sooo sorry for your loss! lol
It can be viewed as a good customer service or attempt to soften legal obligation based on their written disclosure under first bullet in attached pic below.

8d97df33e5ab9d2ca6d9b23de1dd782e.jpg

It can be viewed as a good customer service or attempt to soften legal obligation based on their written disclosure under first bullet in attached pic below.

Clearly you have never had a business. You tried to take advantage of a mistake that you knew was a mistake. You didn't care that the small business (we aren't talking about Walmart) was going to be losing hundreds of dollars.

When you thought you got it past them, you came on here to brag about screwing a small business. Then they caught their mistake and gave you several terrific options. Options that they are all losing money on.

Now, you are saying they are only doing this so you don't sue them? What??

I wasn't going to say anything, but that last post got to me. Flip this around and pretend that you sell goods for a small profit. You have overhead and operating costs. Then someone comes along and tries to get you for $500? Would you be so willing to give them a deal?

Most states have a maximum percentage of a pricing mistake. I'm not sure where the vendor is located, but you need to look at yourself a bit.

Clearly you have never had a business. You tried to take advantage of a mistake that you knew was a mistake. You didn't care that the small business (we aren't talking about Walmart) was going to be losing hundreds of dollars.

When you thought you got it past them, you came on here to brag about screwing a small business. Then they caught their mistake and gave you several terrific options. Options that they are all losing money on.

Now, you are saying they are only doing this so you don't sue them? What??

I wasn't going to say anything, but that last post got to me. Flip this around and pretend that you sell goods for a small profit. You have overhead and operating costs. Then someone comes along and tries to get you for $500? Would you be so willing to give them a deal?

Most states have a maximum percentage of a pricing mistake. I'm not sure where the vendor is located, but you need to look at yourself a bit.

Sorry that you do not like to hear reality, coins always have 2 sides and the same apply to this story depending on how you view it.

Please explain, how did I brag about screwing them ? What exactly did I demand? My reply to them simply was "i trust that you will take care of me". Take care of me because i end up spending close to 2 grand with them. You didn't know that did you because you was focusing judging someone on something you don't know.

Also you are right that I don't have a business but if you do, i hope whatever quote or discloser you provide to your customer mean something.

Now if you flip a story and if I bought something price at 69.99 but paid 699. Won't you think they "could" point you to this disclosure and enforce? The key word is "could" as of a buyer is legally obligated to pay as they already disclose.

Sorry that you do not like to hear reality, coins always have 2 sides and the same apply to this story depending on how you view it.

Please explain, how did I brag about screwing them ? What exactly did I demand? My reply to them simply was "i trust that you will take care of me". Take care of me because i end up spending close to 2 grand with them. You didn't know that did you because you was focusing judging someone on something you don't know.

Also you are right that I don't have a business but if you do, i hope whatever quote or discloser you provide to your customer mean something.

Now if you flip a story and if I bought something price at 69.99 but paid 699. Won't you think they "could" point you to this disclosure and enforce? The key word is "could" as of a buyer is legally obligated to pay as they already disclose.

Your first post was "Guess how much I paid."

Wasn't it? You knew it was a mistake, you didn't care. Then you thought you were entitled to something else.

You didn't pay $699 for a $69 item, why bring that up? Only an idiot would pay 10x more without knowing it.

And yes, I was judging you based on the info you disclosed. Even if you spent $2K, it still doesn't entitle you to a $630 mistake. It's amazing how you can try to justify that.

I'm the type of person that gives the cashier back the $10 mistake. I tell the bartender they forgot a couple of drinks (and they always say don't worry about it). I'm not going to sell my soul for a couple of bucks. I wouldn't feel good hurting a small business because someone didn't press enough 9s.

That's me, obviously not you. I'm not going to argue forever. I said my peace.

Your first post was "Guess how much I paid."

Wasn't it? You knew it was a mistake, you didn't care. Then you thought you were entitled to something else.

You didn't pay $699 for a $69 item, why bring that up? Only an idiot would pay 10x more without knowing it.

And yes, I was judging you based on the info you disclosed. Even if you spent $2K, it still doesn't entitle you to a $630 mistake. It's amazing how you can try to justify that.

I'm the type of person that gives the cashier back the $10 mistake. I tell the bartender they forgot a couple of drinks (and they always say don't worry about it). I'm not going to sell my soul for a couple of bucks. I wouldn't feel good hurting a small business because someone didn't press enough 9s.

That's me, obviously not you. I'm not going to argue forever. I said my peace.

Again if they is no disclosure then there is no 2 sides of coin here.

The idiot that paid 699 probably did not read disclosure that read "THERE IS NO EXCEPTION" if that idiot paid 699 during the fast pace live auction then too bad. May be that idiot cant read at all or busy judging things.

Have you ever been to live auction and trying to complete the check out in front of hundreds of people? Why don't you judge TSA for having that disclosure in the first place then ? If someone overpaid accidently what do you do, too bad ? just calling them idiot?? Really??

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back