PLEASE HELP

Feed well and keep your water clean, I've battled ich a bunch over the years and always beat it, healthy fish are too strong for ich. It's one of those parasites that I think are always present in a tank but healthy fish just beat it. They can't feed off a fish unless it's immune system is weak

Feed well and keep your water clean, I've battled ich a bunch over the years and always beat it, healthy fish are too strong for ich. It's one of those parasites that I think are always present in a tank but healthy fish just beat it. They can't feed off a fish unless it's immune system is weak
I suppose that’s why my royal gramma and kole tang died and the smaller one of my two clownfish

Guys I think it’s velvet to be honest. I looked up the signs and he’s has or is doing the following. Swimming into the flow of the powerhead, continuously opening and closing his mouth, and the white dots are very small

Well after the loss of both clowns, the royal gramma, and the Kole tang, things have calmed down and no other fish are showing signs of illness and more particularly velvet.

Well this morning I woke up to see my 3 wrasses and my goby and no cardinals in sight. At what point do I draw the line and break down the tank

anyone have any insight? Because at the two cardinals had no velvet on them yesterday and were acting normal and poof they're gone.

Can u just order what you need. I got it realy kiddo. No need to have your hole tank die over some pride. Im sure alot of members like the idear of a young kid in the hobby. @jsak1976. Plz order what he needs and let me no what it cost. I think my cardinals are thr ugliest fish I got. Id like to get rid of them but want them in a good home. Get this cleared up and I'll get ya some fish

Can u just order what you need. I got it realy kiddo. No need to have your hole tank die over some pride. Im sure alot of members like the idear of a young kid in the hobby. @jsak1976. Plz order what he needs and let me no what it cost. I think my cardinals are thr ugliest fish I got. Id like to get rid of them but want them in a good home. Get this cleared up and I'll get ya some fish

Is there a reef safe treatment for Velvet? Not really familiar with Velvet is it the same treatment as ich?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back