Reef Deal 3000+ Copepods | $25

Darkknight80

Non-member
I came across this website on my FB and thought I'd share. algaebarn.com they are claiming to have 3000+ copepods in a 16oz bottle.

Shipping seems really cheap also.

I have not ordered yet, but will do so soon and will update this thread once I do.

If anyone else orders from them before me, please share your experience.

I ordered from them a little while ago. Saw the same Facebook post/ad. My package had leaked and the box was wet, that being said there was some life left in the bag. I emailed them as they do have a guarantee. I hadn't heard anything back until today. I checked my email and had an email from the co owner

"The email you submitted in the contact form bounced so I found your original email from the website and am contacting you again now. This explains the delay.**

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you please send me a pic of the leaky bag/damaged box? We are more than happy to re-ship the damaged items.”

Above was the original response, but i’m guessing you now longer have pics, so we will get a re-ship out to you anyways. We appreciate your business!

Thank you,
Lan Ingram
CSO / Co-Owner

I did have pictures saved to send. Which i did. Now just to wait and see what comes in the mail this time.

Order from algaebarn with confidence. After my order came leaking ib emailed them. And they actually shipped out a new order immediately, actually before i was able to return their email.They emailed this morning top see if I had received my package. When in told them I hadn't received anything yet. They checked the tracking and saw that it was delivered on Thursday, unfortunately i live at a school and we were on vacation that week, so the package did arrive on Thursday but I didn't receive it until the end of the day today. Most of the pods were still alive and they included an extra item free of charge to make up for it.

However when they emailed me in the morning in hasn't recieved the package yet. When I told them and explained They immediately sent out another shipment with tracking.

Great great great customer service

I just placed an order this past Wednesday and it was delivered Friday. I ordered one of the 16oz pods and one of the plankton. Total was $40. Free shipping for orders over $40. It all arrived nicely packed and in great condition. Pods were swimming everywhere in the bag. I'll be placing another order to use the coupon code.

I don't have any clams or sps. fish and softies.. I don't know if I want to put plankton in mine. I was thinkning of getting two 16oz of pods just so I don't pay shipping lol

im in Londonderry nh if anyone wants to do a combine shiping let me know

I just placed an order with them and used the code (20% off)ordered the pods and plankton- I'll let you know how they arrive.

Pods

I JUST GOT 2 OF EA
16oz pods and the plankton.

ALL CAME IN VERY GOOD SHAPE AND ALIVE

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 518
I ordered from them last week. Order arrived dead. Was so cold like there was no heatpack. It was a cold week.
Contacted their listed email in package regarding DOA. Very quick response. just asked for a picture of DOA.
Received replacement order plus free gift a sample of the phyto yesterday.

Pods look great.
Happy with the service.

For those wondering, shipping is $7 to MA. If you use the discount code today, you can save $5+ and cover your cost in shipping if under $40.
If you spend the $40 to get free shipping, then use the 20% off, it will bring the $40 down to $32 while still giving you free shipping. This is the best deal.

I received my order Friday, got the same order as Saltyolddog. Everything was alive and was very happy with the order. They did add a heating pack on top of the order which I'm sure helped a little.

Back