FS 3D printed pump intake screen (Red for brands like Octopus)

deanburchell

BRS Member
I recently printed a red screen cover for a member but have also printed a larger version during the process. This one is I believe for a 2 inch threaded diameter.

It’s free—I feel bad throwing it out. We’d just need to arrange for shipping (drop-off possible but less likely as I’m in the city).

Attachments

• IMG_5583.jpeg
    IMG_5583.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 64
You think this would fit over an eshopps 120 skimmer intake? What's the ID on the mounting surface? Can get my calipers out on lunch to compare. If it's too big could probably pop an O-ring around it to snug it up. Thanks for not adding more plastic to the landfill!

I may be crazy Dean! But you could use it as a mushroom basket on the sand bed too!

I may be crazy Dean! But you could use it as a mushroom basket on the sand bed too!
I was thinking about that too but I feel like with the lip you're gonna get some obnoxious mushy hopping up on the inside of that internal lip and making a home :unsure: I guess if you buried the whole bottom section too that could work then I'd worry about disturbing it too much trying to take the basket off...

You think this would fit over an eshopps 120 skimmer intake? What's the ID on the mounting surface? Can get my calipers out on lunch to compare. If it's too big could probably pop an O-ring around it to snug it up. Thanks for not adding more plastic to the landfill!
NPT, NFT, BSPP pipe stuff always gets confusing but I think it's BSPP 1.5". It fits a Jebao DCW-6000 and a Neptune COR20.

I took a look at mine and none seem to really work unfortunately. Hope somebody can use this!

Back