Sold 70 Shallow Tank Breakdown - Stand, Plumbing, Sump

swilliams2207

Non-member
Moving to a new tank in the next two weeks so selling my old tank, stand, sump, plumbing.

I'd like to sell the tank, stand, and sump together since everything is configured.

I am not selling ANY additional equipment, pumps, Neptune equipment, etc. as this will all be moved to the new system. Price reflects stand, tank, sump, and plumbing.

Tank is roughly 70 gallon 48x24x14 all 1/2 inch low iron glass peninsula from glasscages on a 39inch high stand I made myself. Tanks is about 1 year old with a few minor scratches where the AIO compartment used to be on the overflow side. Nothing egregious or even that noticeable but mentioning now.

Attaching pics of the stand before it was painted for reference. It has 4 removable magnetic doors. The bottom of the stand legs have 4 4-inch blocks glued to the bottom of the legs. I raised the stand later on. They can likely be easily popped off to lower the stand. They're just barely glued on.

Sump is a Fiji-24 Advanced Reef Sump - 2nd Gen - Fiji Cube. Less than a year old and in great shape. Just needs to be cleaned.

The return is currently plumbed through a 25 watt lifeguard UV in the back and up to the tank. You will just need to make some adjustments to the return plumbing if you aren't running UV. I'd consider selling the UV as configured however I was planning on using it on my new build.

$750 for the full tank setup

Located in Scituate, MA.

IMG-7558.jpg

IMG-8197.jpg

IMG-7507.jpg

70562238634--F73BAEAF-EA09-4A25-AA23-70044FEB1C4C (1).jpg

IMG-7515.jpg

IMG-7517.jpg

IMG-7518.jpg

UV plumbing return for reference

IMG-8198.jpg

Last edited:
Bump - pricing on lights is firmer as they’re almost brand new. Looking to move tank and stand asap. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Breaking this tank down this week - I’d do $1000 for everything but the lights if someone can come by this week and take it.

Last edited:
Back