ABC reagents for Apex Trident

SteveDola

Good Tings
BRS Member
Its that time again for me to purchase reagents for my trident and was wondering about the off-brand reagents that are for sale at a discount. Experiences with them?? Let me know what you think...

if there is a thread already on this subject, sorry...point me in that direction.

I don’t have a trident myself but remember reading a thread recently here’s a couple I found:

Best of luck!

That's all I use. Just save a set of original Neptune reagent bottles as these come in round bottles. Quick rinse to clean them out and dry.

I just got some this week. So far I just used the Alkalinity and can't tell the difference, except like mentioned the bottles it comes in won't fit the tray.

ABC reagent works great been running 3 months now. numbers seem more stable actually.

So given that these can be made in large quantities, do you just keep filling bottles rather than throwing out the remaining regent when it’s empty? Seems like the process they tell you only benefits Neptune?

I’m thinking of going this route and just keep refilling.

John

I actually love how they will allow you to purchase Cal/Mag tests seperate from alk. I have 2 fullbottles left from neptunes and only needed calc/mag. Neptune doesnt offer that as far as I can tell. Now i have 2 full sets when i gets here next week.

Back