Added a false wall to my new tank, Wrasse calls it home :(

rnaodmletetrs

Non-member
Sense my aquapod got destroyed i took the wall out of it and siliconed it in my new 20g. Unfortunatly I left a small hole somewhere as my 6 line wrasse an emerald crab and a hermit made it through. Going to pick up the smallest net possible, drain the tank down, and hope i can fish them out.

Thanks dave I dunno if i still have the same want I did for staying in the hobby but I guess from a live stock stand point it could of been alot worse. The only thing that disappeared was the single polyp of blue hornet I bought a couple weeks ago :(

Managed to get the wrasse and crabs back in the front of the tank. jammed a rock into the only opening i could see hopefully they wont get back there again.

Everything I got from you is doing great noticable growth on every piece and the tiny birds nest is splitting into two at the top.

wow sounds like you took good care of everything. i know you lost the tank but like you said, it could have been worse. next time you are in the area let me know. ill try and frag something for ya.

Back