addicted to salt, but still learning!

salt4life

Non-member
I have been on central reef for a couple weeks so far and finally got acct running on here! Im 21 and have been working with saltwater for 3 years now and owning/working with fresh for 10+ years.
29 biocube, 2 O' clowns,blue damsel, fire shrimp, coral banded shrimp, brittle star, electric blue, scarlet reef, and dwarf blue hermits, multiple frags of polyps.
Now working on a 10g nano sump/quarantine tank. Love my tank and can't stop buying stuff! anyone recommend a good skimmer for a 10g? still need to get the works on the tank.

thanks! that looks like a nice skimmer, right in my price range to! :) I might end up buying it!

is your 10 and 29 connected? If so, you need a skimmer for at least 40 gallons but in reality, one rated for 60-70 gallons. That might be enough but it is rated for 30, so you might want a little bigger.

is your 10 and 29 connected? If so, you need a skimmer for at least 40 gallons but in reality, one rated for 60-70 gallons. That might be enough but it is rated for 30, so you might want a little bigger.

It is not connected to my 29, I mainly want to use the 10g for quick water changes and use it as a quarantine tank for new fish etc but still have it look semi-attractive

This is my tank right here. a little over a year old. Not the prettiest tank I'll admit but I like that natural look and cant afford lots of corals :( lol

picture.php

Back