All Glass vs Perfecto

gilgaf

Non-member
Thinking of upgrading from a 75 w/overflow box to a 90 rr.
Any opinion on All Glass vs Perfecto?

They both make similar quality tanks. AGA (actually aqueon now) are probably just a little nicer with more trim options and possibly slightly heavier construction in some cases, but overall it's BK vs MacDonalds.

I would get the Perfecto tank because they have a corner overflow 75 gallons tank.

Nothing against perfecto, but I know you can order oceanic tanks (same company as All Glass and aqueon) with corner or regular style megaflow overflows. I don't think any of the stores stock them with corner overflows, but it's worth asking if you can get them if you prefer the corner style overflow. I know I prefer corner overflows...

i just up graded to a 210 all glass from a 225 perfecto and i will say the perfecto is a much much nicer tank from the glass work to the over flow and even the silcone is nicer on the perfecto and again im running a brand new all glass 210....my 225 perfeco was by far better... and the funny thing is i always though all glass was better high end tank builder, but i was wrong ... the edges are sharp and not polished like the perfecto's were and my new all glass looks like it was thrown togethier aka cheaply maded.... i will say allglass is not the way to go if your looking for a nice well build tank and im running a brand new 210 all glass and i am now wishing i ordered a new perfecto intead but idk about the smaller tank by all glass... im just saying my perfecto was a much nicer tank then my brand new all glass....

Last edited:
Back