Any pics of above tank fuges..

I had a 10g fuge above my last tank. It was fed by a powerhead in the tank (actually tee'd off a closed loop pump) and drained back into the display.

I had a couple baffles because I was originally going to hang my skimmer on the fuge to reduce microbubbles in the display, but I would omit the baffles if I did it again. Just have a bulkhead draining to the tank (with an external durso if you like).

In the picture, the feed line goes up the right side and over the top, and the drain comes out the bulkhead in the right side of the tank.

Attachments

• fuge.jpg
    fuge.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 406
In this case I'll have to throw my "Apocalypse Spell" at your tank. It includes red mites, flatworms, pyramid snails, acro killer flatworms, bryopsis, bubble algae, monti eating nudibranch, zoo eating nudibranch, zoo spiders, sundial snails, aiptasia, majano and ick. It's a pretty "comprehensive package" :D

Too bad you didn't hex my tank before I "overwatered" it a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure I would have killed every one of those plagues in the crash. ;)

Ok, I'll call off my tank-cracking goons, if you call off your menaces of biblical proportions. Deal? :cool:

I know. To save time and work last week I decided to throw the "None Shall Pass Snail Spell" at your tank. It's so much easier :D

Back