Anyone have some of my Purple/Blue Monti Digi?

JustDavidP

Non-member
You've probably heard that I had a small crash in my system. I lost 5 corals. With the addition of a larger sump and refugium, some serious water changes, and the discovery of the clam corpses, I'm finally getting back on track.

I'm looking for a frag of the purple monti digi that I've given out to a few of you. I'm not going to put it back into the system just yet, but will probably want some in December if that is possible.

Anyone, Anyone...Bueller, Bueller???

I doubt it's the one you had specifically but I have a decent sized frag of purple digi sitting in my tank if you want it. Two main branches each about 2-3" long. Nice deep purple color in my tank. Got it from someone in the club cant remember who.

Rob,

That's great. I'll bother you for a frag soon. I still want to give my tank a few more weeks to ensure I'm over the hump.

Dave

David, your welcome to a piece of my purple digi (I think I orig bought it from Armando) and the green also (orig Gumhead's).
Andy

Thanks Andy...

I just ripped out jut about every shroom from the system. I'm in the midst of removing a large 18" shelf covered in zoas. When I get this done, and rebuild that side of the tank, I'll let you know.

BRS is great!

David I also have purple, 2 shades of green and I should have some orange by Dec
Come on by for some

David, I've got a piece of your purple digi. You gave me a little piece at my first meeting in the spring (about 1/2" tall!) so it's still not too big, but I'll give you a 1" frag when you're ready for it. Just let me know.

Nate

I have some orange, and purple. Some pieces are about 4" and mounted on small rocks, if you are interested.

Dara

Thanks all....

Again, I'm rebuilding that side of the reef and would come looking for some during the December meeting. I am picking up just a couple corals this weekend. I will take you up on your offer(s) soon. I was really interested in knowing where my purple monti was. I totally forgot who I gave it to. Thanks Nate.. I forgot I gave you some of that bad boy!

Back